EDUCATION AND PRACTICE
Branislav CHRENKA, MD, MHA
PEDIATRICIAN, MEMBER OF THE SLOVAK PEDIATRIC SOCIETY, SLOVAK SOCIETY OF PEDIATRIC PRIMARY CARE
- 11/2010 - 06/2011 Dpt. of Anesthesiology and Reanimation, University Hospital Bratislava Ružinov
- 07/2011 - 10/2011 Humanitarian mission Jacmel, Haiti, St.Elisabeth's University of Health and Social Sciences
- 12/2011 - 08/2016 Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Clinic, Children Faculty Hospital in Bratislava
- 2015-2017 Master of Health Administration (MHA), VŠZaSP sv. Alžbety + University of Scranton, PA, USA
- 10/2016 - 12/2017 2nd Clinic of Pediatrics of the Slovak Medical University, Children Faculty Hospital in Banská Bystrica
- 05/2018 - ongoing: Pediatric Primary Care Office - Pediatria Trnávka
Currently I am attending 3-years teaching course on psychosomatics on Palacký University in Olomouc under the supervision of famous Slovak psychiatrist prof. Hašto. From September 2018 I am planning to start attending 4-year course in traditional homeopathy organized by Slovak academy of classical homeopathy.
In 2010/2011 I attended 200 hours training in crisis intervention in Modrý anjel/crisis intervention team, non-profit organization - more information on us (in Slovak only): www.modryanjel.sk. Since 2013 I work as its director.
Apart from that I am a certified Basic Life Support instructor of the Slovak Red Cross and I attended and graduated also from 2-years Pediatric Palliative Care training and Bereavement accompaniment within the children hospice Plamienok.
Last but not least I am father of my beautiful daughter and husband of my amazing woman.
I am looking forward to meet you and your offspring :-)